Easy Pen Eye Liner Black
This quick-drying liquid eyeliner creates a sharp precision and intense dark lines on your eyelids. The intense dark colour will create a chic look bringing and defining your eyes. The sponge tip makes an easy application.
Disclaimer: please note that product ingredients may change without warning or advice. Please refer to the product packaging for the most up to date ingredients list, instructions and warnings.
1. Shake the bottle of liquid eyeliner so the formula is smooth.
2. Hold the liquid eyeliner pen flat—almost perpendicular to your eye.
3. Start in the middle of your lid. Starting from the center, or 3/4 end of your eye, draw a straight line as close to the upper lash line as possible, following the curve of your eye to the outer corner of your eye.
4. You can leave the inner most eye bare for a more lifted, fox eye look but if you want a more bold liner begin drawing a line from the inner corner to the center of your eye to connect.
5. To create a wing or flick tip draw a line with an upward angle from the outer corner of your eye, using your lower lash line as a guide. You can fill in the line more heavily to create a triangle shape, creating a lifted cat/fox eye.
6. If there are any mistakes use a cotton bud soaked in micellar water to fix any mistakes.
7. Lower lids are commonly left bare or not suitable for liquid eyeliner application depending on the look your'e after or your general eye shape, so If you want to apply liquid eyeliner to your lower lid begin with small strokes within your lower lashline. Draw a line from the tip of the wing to the center of your lower lash line. To fully line your bottom lash line, draw a line from the middle of the lower lash line to the inner corner following the natural lash line.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.